Sunday, February 22, 2009

We're alive!!
We are all doing fine! Just been busy! I've been a horrible blogger for the last few months! Sorry! This is for you Debi! Papa Larry took us to the car show on Saturday and we had a blast! Sarah also got some really good pics of the kids yesterday and I'm hoping to steal those from her and get them up soon!













































































































































When I took this shot of Mason w/ the Porsche a man walked by and said ," You better do real good in school kid." ha! Ain't that the truth!
















Yes, Mustangs are our little red-neck obsession.
























































4 comments:

Kristie said...

I am glad that you guys are still alive!!! :) I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!! It looks like you guys saw a bunch of cool cars!

Melissa said...

I loved the blog, Katie!!! Thanks for sharing again! :) Did you all pick your favorite cars from the show? (I'm guessing that yours was the Mustang...) :D Your kiddos sure are growing up fast! I'm glad you posted again! :)

Debi said...

YEAH!!! Now I don't have to look at myself every time I check on your blog! Hey, do you still have an old VCR? Last night we were watching old home videos and we watched one with you and Kristie singing Armies of Heleman and it was SO funny! If you have a VCR I can make a tape and send it to you if you want me to. I miss all the fun we had together back then.... I'm so glad you lived with us. :)

Debi said...

I hate to break this to you Katie, so I'll do it gently......you are not doing much better on the blogging thing. :) I guess I'll have to write you another letter....

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com